Identify harmful Web Shell with PHP Shell Detector
- Enumerating Server (OS version, PHP, Apache, MySql and free space);
- Viewing files on the server;
- Run remote commands;
- Upload and Download files;
- Sending eMail;
- Dump Database;
- Running SQL Query;
- DoS attacks.
- Extension: to indicate the extension of the file to be analyzed (eg extension  = php);
- Showlinenumbers: To see which line in the file is the threat;
- Language: to specify the language of the report (eg, language = "Italian");
- Directory to specify which directory to analyze, if not specified will be analyzed the entire root;
- Report_Format: to indicate which file to save the report (eg report_format = "report.htm");
- Authentication: an authentication request to start scanning.
The button "I like" was definitely one of the secrets of successful Facebook Twitter so - its direct competitor in the field of social networking - have decided to introduce a similar tool in their platform, a button that would take the name of "Star ".