Identify harmful Web Shell with PHP Shell Detector
- Enumerating Server (OS version, PHP, Apache, MySql and free space);
- Viewing files on the server;
- Run remote commands;
- Upload and Download files;
- Sending eMail;
- Dump Database;
- Running SQL Query;
- DoS attacks.
- Extension: to indicate the extension of the file to be analyzed (eg extension  = php);
- Showlinenumbers: To see which line in the file is the threat;
- Language: to specify the language of the report (eg, language = "Italian");
- Directory to specify which directory to analyze, if not specified will be analyzed the entire root;
- Report_Format: to indicate which file to save the report (eg report_format = "report.htm");
- Authentication: an authentication request to start scanning.
Have you ever thought to spy your friend’s mobile phone or reading all messages on your girlfriend’s mobile and listen all her calls too. Maybe you haven’t done it yet because you haven’t found a simply and cheaper way. So reading this guide you can finally try to do it.
There are a lot of free or very cheaper solutions even if you should use them only to make some joke and not to violate the privacy of other people. In this way, in fact, you will commit a serious crime!
Last night, many users have reported on Twitter that Facebook was not accessible. A few minutes later Anonymous posted a message in which the group of hacktivists claimed the attack on the servers of the social network. A spokesman for Menlo Park has denied everything, saying that it was a simple technical problem.