After more than a year after the launch of Google Panda and after it is completed in the next update, April 24, Google announced a new change to its algorithm immediately renamed Google Penguin. And Google Penguin is another potential meted out to all the sites that make use of over-optimization of pages and looking to build their network in an unnatural links.
Identify harmful Web Shell with PHP Shell Detector
- Enumerating Server (OS version, PHP, Apache, MySql and free space);
- Viewing files on the server;
- Run remote commands;
- Upload and Download files;
- Sending eMail;
- Dump Database;
- Running SQL Query;
- DoS attacks.
- Extension: to indicate the extension of the file to be analyzed (eg extension  = php);
- Showlinenumbers: To see which line in the file is the threat;
- Language: to specify the language of the report (eg, language = "Italian");
- Directory to specify which directory to analyze, if not specified will be analyzed the entire root;
- Report_Format: to indicate which file to save the report (eg report_format = "report.htm");
- Authentication: an authentication request to start scanning.
Many of you are aware that there are many sites that offer the ability to watch videos on-line of all kinds, but downloading is not as simple, or rather you have to have a little 'familiarity with various open source tools like Firefox and its extensions.
Here's how to use the interface of the new Microsoft operating system on XP, Vista and Seven.