One of the main questions on the part of users, the use of cloud-based solutions is definitely the secrecy and confidentiality of the data that are stored in the storage cloud, many fear that their data (documents, photos, code, etc..) Can first eventually be violated, and in some cases compromised, thus losing days and days of work.
Tutorial Drupal Views: How to create a view
- Edit, to enter into the very heart of views which explain shortly,
- Export, which is the option we have enabled the forms to export and import the view elsewhere,
- Clone, to clone useful precisely the view and give it a new name without affecting the previous and finally
- Delete, which is self-explanatory.
TOOLS (Advanced Stage):
VIEWS UI (USER INTERFACE):
TYPES OF VIEW
COLUMN BASIC SETTINGS
- No formatting is very simple: the fields are displayed one after the other enclosed in a <div> so that it can be easily customized by manipulating the CSS vision
- Grid: style grid displays each line of sight inside a grid, is customizable to decide how many columns must have (for a maximum of 4) and in which order allineae the lines (horizontal or vertical)
- RSS output style: make it available only to choose the display type "Feed". Therefore, it will display the view as an RSS feed, which is used primarily for visualizzarlas as XML. This result will not be visible aglli users but can be used with the aggregator.
- Table: Style table, each row in the table corresponds to a row in the result of the view. In the options of the table each field of view is presented with some additional information: Column: By default each field is placed in a column. However, we can place multiple fields in the same column. To do this you choose the field to represent the column, take another field and set the value in column choosing the field that represents the column. So we can do for the other fields to be placed in the spread column, but only the first field will be ordered. Separator: if there are more fields in the same column, you can insert a separator between a field and another. For example, |, or a comma or a bullet. No but if there are other fields in the column, the separator will not be displayed. Sortable: If selected, the column header will be ordered. You can assign a default sort order of default assigned to a column (either ascending or descending). HTML List: then an ordered list or not
COLUMN DISPLAY SETTINGS
INSERT A VIEW THE OTHER PARTS OF THE SITE
/ *** We put a sight with PHP.** This function is meant to be called from PHP snippets, Should one wish to* Embed a view in a node or something. It's meant to Provide the Simplest* Solution and does not really offer a lot of options, but breaking the function* Apart is pretty easy, and this Provides a worthwhile guide to doing so.** @ Param $ name* The name of the view to embed.* @ Param $ display_id* The display id to embed. If unsure, use 'default', as it will always be* Valid. But things like 'page' or 'block' should work here.* @ Param ...* Any additional parameters will be passed as arguments.* /
You have not to be a secret agent to do it. You have to do simply an Android smartphone to record all the calls you make or receive on your line and save them as an MP3 file. In this way you can have them always on hand and listen them again every time you want.