One of the main questions on the part of users, the use of cloud-based solutions is definitely the secrecy and confidentiality of the data that are stored in the storage cloud, many fear that their data (documents, photos, code, etc..) Can first eventually be violated, and in some cases compromised, thus losing days and days of work.
Guide and Download: Galaxy Note II upgrade to Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean official N7100XXDLL4
- New buttons in the notification area
- Customization of notifications panel
- The brightness slider can now be turned off
- The Multi-View can now be turned off
- The Browser is more fluid than before
- The color of the Status Bar has changed from gray to black
- Continuous insertion into the keyboard Samsung (as in Swype or in the keyboard base in Android 4.2)
- New effect ink in unlocking the terminal
- New Action Group Cast
[GUIDE] Install Android 4.1.2 firmware N7100XXDLL4
- Once you have downloaded everything, extract the firmware in a folder of your convenience
- Open Odin and sent to the terminal in Download Mode (off with the 3 buttons (Vol-Home and Power) when displays a warning you press the Vol +)
- Load the file. Tar.md5 from the folder where you extracted the firmware under PDA
- Make sure nothing is selected and re-partitioning it is not even
- Start the procedure by clicking on Start and wait for the completion.
You have not to be a secret agent to do it. You have to do simply an Android smartphone to record all the calls you make or receive on your line and save them as an MP3 file. In this way you can have them always on hand and listen them again every time you want.
Google recently announced that he had made available "As Search Your Type", via official blog.