How to download .flv videos from Google, YouTube, MySpace and convert to Avi / Dvx without Software
Many of you are aware that there are many sites that offer the ability to watch videos on-line of all kinds, but downloading is not as simple, or rather you have to have a little 'familiarity with various open source tools like Firefox and its extensions.
Even more difficult is the speech if a user with little experience can download the video, but can not see it with our readers the most common, such as Media player, much less to convert. So to meet these problems I decided to do a detailed guide by A.. Z that explains everything. The extraordinary thing is that we will make sure not to use any software to convert file.flv in a file.avi that will be visible on any common video player.
Guide: dowload file .flv and convert to file.avi
- 1. If you have not already installed, download and install the latest version of Firefox
- 2. Download and install the Firefox extension Video Downloader (The most popular extension to download flash videos)
- 3.Navigate between the various sites that offer free videos, as Google Video, YouTube, MySpace.
- 4. Open the video, and to download, click the button Video Downloader at the bottom of the Firefox window
- 5. When a window appears, click the button Download Link.
6. When a confirmation message appears click OK and then Save to Disk (remember where you are saving the file)
7 Warning! The downloaded file has no extension. Flv, you need to do and simply rename the file with the right mouse button in. Flv. To do this, make sure it is disabled following the option that hides file extensions from any folder follow the path: Tools / Folder Options / View / Hide File Extension.
8. Sign in http://www.zamzar.com/, site that will let you convert 200 file types.
- Step 1: upload file .flv
- Step 2: indicate in what we want to convert, there are a number of formats, but we choose avi (playable anywhere)
- Step 3: Indicates a valid e-mail so that you'll be sent a link to download the converted file.
- Step 4: Click Convert to convert .flv to avi
10 Connect to your e-mail address and download .Avi file from the link that was sent to you.
The Cabinet Office software house, commissioned by British Prime Minister David Cameron, have packed an App through which those belonging to His Majesty's Government will be able to verify in real time the reactions of citizens to their initiatives.
To an extent, advertising is an addiction: once you’re hooked, it’s very difficult to stop. You become accustomed to putting a fixed advertising cost into your budget, and you are afraid to stop because of a baseless fear that, if you do, your flow of new customers will dry up and your previous investments in advertising will have been wasted.