The audience of social media has grown exponentially over time, becoming in effect a new universe of prospects to explore. As a result of this, even the measurement and tracking of social media is now essential for the identification of revenue (direct and indirect) associated with users of social channels.
How to defend against Google Penguin: causes, effects and solutions
After more than a year after the launch of Google Panda and after it is completed in the next update, April 24, Google announced a new change to its algorithm immediately renamed Google Penguin. And Google Penguin is another potential meted out to all the sites that make use of over-optimization of pages and looking to build their network in an unnatural links.
Google Panda rewarded all the sites that focus on quality content, written in a natural and spontaneous (non-automatic), and receive "certificates of appreciation" from other sites as a link as spontaneous. Google Penguin strikes instead other practices: see in detail the characteristics of this update, how to detect possible penalties and how to remedy them if our website had been hit.
What is Google Penguin
How to detect the penalty
- Do not use techniques to over-optimizing keywords, inserting hidden text or hidden links. The keyword density on a page should be maintained at a "natural", without exceeding, you may consider even diminish the presence of keywords and get off at rates around 4-5% maximum, in favor of a more fluid and natural-texts.
- Do not use techniques cloacking or create doorway pages with the intent to deceive the user positioning for certain keywords but rindirizzando the visitor to other shores. Even the most friendly welcome page, pages optimized for 1-2 keyword and that in practice act as a back door to the contents themselves, could be at risk, the difference could make the content, but then why not consider the welcome page as a page for all purposes if the contents are valid and not only for SEO?
- Avoid creating networks of satellite sites, to simulate a natural matrix of links to the subject, if the sites in question do not really useful content but they only serve to push a particular keyword (and are therefore full of duplicate texts or generic content and / or repetitive). Look for at least the right to distribute satellite sites on different servers and domains intestarne to different people, to try to simulate a lack of "relationship" between these sites.
- Try to build your link popularity in a uniform and constant in time, but also avoid using automatic submission services that could increase inbound links in a short time and in a suspicious manner. Further, it should avoid getting inbound links with the same keyword.
- If the company uses X systems unorthodox or not acceptable to Google, will lose positions and maybe having to bring in Adwords, but at this point there another company Y which will be found at the top and therefore may decrease in contrast the investment of the same Adwords
- You can move different "charges" to Google, not least the lack of transparency and position of dominance that can help make the company "nasty", but its strength over time has been to consider the end user the center of the project and provide the best user experience.
As you can see, what I'm proposing and 'enter data within of image files, especially in JPG files. The choice of using the JPG files to hide data is not ' was taken randomly. The JPG files in the last few years have seen a spread high, in fact, can they be 'found everywhere, starting from the most websites, to get to the digital photo albums.
When born Google Buzz and Google Wave, I tried intrigued them for a bit 'but after some time I gave these experiments of Google because, in my opinion, would not have been successful. I am not certainly a visionary but, years later, time has proved me right as well as giving me reason Google+ that continues to grow continuously.