Organize a strategy of link building. Where to start?
One of the most important steps in the Seo activity and website's visibility, is the organization of an adequate link building strateg.
The ideal way to start a link building campaign is to carry starting a thorough analysis of the situation of the site on which it will operate, and the situation of the market and competitors.
When I talk about the initial situation, I am referring to the type and quality of incoming links: what kind of links are? How anchor text are associated? In that position on the page there is the link? The site of origin is of high quality and is relevant to the subject matter? What is page rank? The specific page of the article is indexed?
To answer these questions, I suggest you to refer to some of the tools:
- First of all Open Site Explorer a very powerful tool, able to lay bare the Seo structure of your site.
- Links detective, which allows you to get a detailed overview of link building strategy and the type and quality of inbound links.
- Advanced Web Ranking, useful to continuously monitor the evolution of your Seo strategy and online visibility, changes in the ranking of your keywords, and keep an eye on the status of the incoming links.
- Finally, tools like Google Webmaster tools and Google analytics, essential to check the status of any online marketing strategy and create the relevant reports.
When you finish the "internal" analysis phase it's time to look outside and try to understand as they behave your competitors and which ones cues take from the market. To do this, we must behave in a manner similar to what has just been described for the analysis of the internal site. The results can be surprising.
You could take advantage of their mistakes or take a cue from some elements of your interest and that currently do not use. These cues can be directed, for example, when "discover" sites that are potentially significant to get inbound links, but can also be indirect, for example, if you realize that your competitor focuses on certain market niches unknown to you until now.
It may also happen that, following the study of your competitors do not indicate anything interesting. It means that your Seo strategy is well designed and that you are going in the right direction! The crucial point in this phase is the identification of your real competitors, who do not necessarily have to be companies that work in your field.
The estimated time for this job is a guideline of 20-25 days. Once you have the complete picture of the situation, you can move on to planning strategy. But be careful not to base all your action plan on the analysis of competitors. It is not said that what has been effective for their strategy should also work on your website.
- 1. Publish quality content
- 2. Not "acquire" link too quickly
- 3. Do not "buy" link
- 4. Avoid links from sites "infamous" or spam
- 5. Generate link continuously and consistently
- 6. Also generate links to pages other than the home page
- 7. Create variety in inbound links
- 8. Create anchor text variety
- 9. Not transform into a totem PageRank
- 10. Search for alternative sources
- 11. Measure the impact of link building
Have you ever thought to spy your friend’s mobile phone or reading all messages on your girlfriend’s mobile and listen all her calls too. Maybe you haven’t done it yet because you haven’t found a simply and cheaper way. So reading this guide you can finally try to do it.
There are a lot of free or very cheaper solutions even if you should use them only to make some joke and not to violate the privacy of other people. In this way, in fact, you will commit a serious crime!
Last night, many users have reported on Twitter that Facebook was not accessible. A few minutes later Anonymous posted a message in which the group of hacktivists claimed the attack on the servers of the social network. A spokesman for Menlo Park has denied everything, saying that it was a simple technical problem.