Deliverability is the main critical factor of any email marketing campaign. With the term "deliverability", in fact, means the ability of a campaign perpetrated by electronic mail to reach efftivamente the mailboxes of the recipients.
Here are four goals that every company should measure on social media
Your social media activity is improvised? You do not know what to take?
Objective 1: to recognize your brand.
- the True reach: ie how many people we influence (is measured by the extent of our influence)
- the Amplification: that is, how we can influence people (and then computes the depth of our influence)
- the Network Impact: that is influential as your audience.
To measure the effectiveness of our PR activities and the efforts made by the brand, it is recommended to register every month our Klout score, the True Reach, Amplification and Network Impact the in a spreadsheet. These data will be useful in order to observe the changes in scores over time and thus understand what to do to improve our Klout score.
Objective 2: website traffic.
- Here's how to measure the traffic of visits to social media:
- Open your Google Analytics account;
- Select the "Traffic Sources" from the drop-down menu select the page "Overview";
- Record Visits and traffic through referrals in your spreadsheet.
Goal 3: Retain the visitors of the website.
Part A - Setup
- Open Google Analytics, and click Administration.
- Click on the "Advanced Segments" and then click "+ New Segment"
Rename the new segment "Sources Social Media."
Click on the drop-down menu and select the green words "source" (in green). Inside the box, enter text, enter the URL of a site of social media, such as "Facebook.com" and "m.facebook.com".
Click Add the statement "OR", then click on the green button again and select "source" to add another site to be monitored. Repeat step # 4 to add another source of social media like Twitter.
Repeat step 5 to add all the main sources of social media like Facebook, Twitter, t.co, YouTube, StumbleUpon and Digg.
Once these have been added to the custom segment, click on the Save button segment.
Part B - Measure the "loyalty."
- From "Standard Reports", select the Audiences tab.
- From the drop-down menu click on "behavior", and select the "frequency and recency."
- Click the Advanced Segments tab, check the "Custom Segments" and select sources Social Media, then press the Apply button.
- Sum of the percentage of visits for the first three positions and subtract this percentage from 100% to calculate your regular visitors. Record the percentage of your regular visitors in your spreadsheet. My goal is to increase this percenutale in a long-term perspective.
Objective 4: Conversion rates
- Open your Google Analytics account.
- Select the tab Traffic Sources.
- From the drop-down social, select the Conversions page.
- Conversions and records the value of the conversion in your spreadsheet. Run these ores operation several times a month in order to verify the performance of the most common objectives.
Within a short time the most populated social network on the Internet should be enriched with a new feature, it is a Timeline (or "Diary") specially designed for couples and ready to host content (posts, images ..) oriented social life.