Among the open source software offered by Google in recent times, mod_pagespeed is probably the most interesting, and is certainly intended to save a huge amount of time for web developers.
The Razor Edge Difference Between Work and Deals
What Constitutes Work?
What Constitutes Making Deals?
- 1. Visiting forums and blogs that relate to your niche: Forums and blogs are where you find the real living, breathing people who are YOUR potential customers and until somebody drags out their credit card, puts in their information and actually buys products or services from you, you haven’t made a dime so you need to go where the people are and find out how to best serve their wants and needs.
- 2. Visit websites that are related to your website. This is where you will find your potential joint venture partners. Contact the webmasters and work on making mutually profitable deals.
- 3. Start your own newsletter or E-zine: This is one of the most potentially profitable deals that you can make for yourself. The longer your list grows, the more profits you can make.
- 4. Attend seminars in the brick and mortar world and build good solid business relationships with others in your field. Here again are potential joint venture partners that you need to take the time to cultivate.
- 5. Put together your own webinar or teleseminar: Find interesting speakers who would supply information of interest to your list. Webinars and teleseminars are both easy and inexpensive to do and are both money making deals that you can make.
Does this Mean We Should Ditch Work And Focus On Entirely Deals Only?
- 1. Write a FAQ page for your website and use your autoresponder to direct most questions to that site.
- 2. Subscribe to a Private Label Rights (PLR) membership website and use that material (with only a little rewrite) as your blog posts and your website content. You can even make whole new products that can be sold from this PLR material.
- 3. Make a schedule for yourself that allows only so much time for the tasks that must be completed that make you no money and allow more time in that schedule for the deal making tasks that will make you money.
- 4. Invest in automation software that is designed to take care of simple every day but time consuming tasks.
Perhaps because of the meaning is not very clear his name (more or less: "touch someone with your finger to get his attention"), Poke is one of the least used features from those available on the Facebook...