System "Flash" to extract money from a niche and become the market leader
Before you even bother to run a test, there are a number of pre-requisites that I always try in a market (and later in a niche.) These prerequisites do I need to avoid wasting time in unproductive sectors or made of people who do not is accustomed to spend that kind of information.
Step 1 - Testing
- high traffic blogs
- social media activities
- online community and Forum
- products in existing sales ...
- .. that solve a basic human need
- few ways to solve the perceived problem
- market made up of "fans" or "desperate"
1. Make a website selling the product you want to sell
A sales letter with purchase button
A page declaring: "product not available"
2. Brings traffic to the sales letter
OK, at this point you should have your site up and running testing, and you can bring traffic to the sales page. I suggest you use tactics traffic in the short / medium term, whether gratis or for a fee. Here are the options that I suggest you consider immediately:
- Google Adwords
- Ads Yahoo / Bing Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
- Videos on YouTube
- Social Media, Web 2.0
- Article Marketing
3. Measure conversions
Step 2 - Capture Leads (List Building)
At this stage we can consider to develop a marketing system on the idea of the product and build a list that revolves around it. We tested the application on the ground and verified that the market is willing to pay for that solution. Now we can "create" to all intents and purposes the solution, and decide to give it away for free a small portion draw to increase credibility and authority. We will do this by creating a list.
- Create a page of pre-sale
- Post a free report that people can download without registering anything.
- Within this report include a link for 'more information' that points to a registration page on your website.
- Promote the "complete product" via autoresponder (which is the best way to connect with people and leads to the sale)
Step 3 - Establish the report (email marketing)
- First rule: Do not push the product before giving additional value and, unless you want your subscribers to be transformed into an army of the dead that do not open anything within 2 weeks.
- Second rule: follow the "models" tested, do not reinvent the wheel (more soon)
What works in email marketing TODAY
The best Subject
The best welcome email
- (A). Tell a "story" (a story can be related to my experience of life, someone I know, or on the product itself).
- (B). I create an "open loop" (ie, an Introduction "intriguing" to the solution of the problem, which acts as a "teaser").
- (C). I closed the email with a "cliff hanger" (ie abrupt at the climax, to induce in the reader a strong sense of curiosity, and the desire to know more)
And here's how to successfully promote your product or service
- Send a message to all your subscribers style "Who wants to know?"
- Shall register people interested in a list dedicated to the new output (list promo).
- Create a sequence e-mail once every 3-5 days away to create anticipation and enthusiasm for the product.
- It appears in the form of "history" in order to raise awareness about your product, its benefits, of which the results yielded
- Create and sell a couple of exclusive bonuses for the first 10/25/50 orders
- On the last day of their link to purchase the product and also get the bonus.
- Send a reminder 1 day 2 days and then again after the previous email.
- After 1 week, you can delete the list, if you wish (for cleaning) or keep it if you plan to upsell / future updates / new bids. And that's all ..
Tablets, smartphones and other technological devices causing health problems, if present in the room of children.
According to what is written in the Wall Street Journal, the two giants Google and Motorola would be to work together to create a sophisticated smartphone, able to compete with still huge sales of the iPhone from Apple.