Winning scheme by Bob Stone: formula in 7 steps
The sales letter is one of the final and decisive steps of a good marketing campaign, you may have done a great job previous to carry you until the decisive moment, the purchase, but if you're wrong on this step then all the work will be in vain.
The sales letter is the key factor when it represents the instrument in the hands of marketers to convince the user to take the final step, the purchase. In this regard, it seems appropriate to remember the one who can be considered logically the father of Direct Marketing, which Bob Stone.
- The promise. The letter opens with the title. In the title - or the first line of the letter - to insert your promise that you the user, it promises that the huge advantage that will come as a result of the purchase;
- Specifies the promise. The second step is to immediately resume dancing in the promise made to specify and deepen. Immediately after the first line or title of the letter, so we are going to investigate in more detail the benefits promised;
- Further advantages. The third step is to say, in a precise and clear, what the customer will actually purchase, ie, what the main advantages arise after the purchase;
- Evidence and testimony. At this point the reader is intrigued but still has many doubts or concerns. And then the fourth step is to show what was promised with the evidence - textual, photographic, video, etc. - or testimonials of others who have already made the purchase. The testimony in particular is an important tool to reassure the user.
- Consequences of inaction. At this point it is important to emphasize what the customer will NOT give up if the purchase. We explain in detail what you will lose if you do not act as quickly as possible.
- Promised. Repeat words with completely different the initial promise;
- Call to action. We encourage immediate action!
- Postscript. Another very important aspect - though too often overlooked especially in the Direct Marketing - is the Postscript, which, due to its location in the letters, plays a crucial role and they can be riveted or depth concepts within the letter or push action.
A recent survey by Nielsen pushes to reflect on the scope of the phenomenon of e-commerce, its latest trends and introduced radical changes in the buying habits of consumers.
Come back from evleaks new images on the Nexus 4 of LG which will be presented on 29 October by Google.
This time, as you can see, the back is completely missing the logo "with Google" that had doubt many users and has made his first appearance the logo "Nexus" as some had originally said.
The social network is working on an application that lets you manage the lifetime of chat messages and images. Right to oblivion or Sexting?